Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Mon Aug 4 - Twinkle Twinkle Little Jaws

Ravyn's now on her big adventure.

So Ravyn takes off Sunday morning:
- Doesn't call me Sunday at lunch.
- Doesn't call me Sunday at dinner.
- Doesn't call me Sunday at bed.
- Doesn't call me Monday morning.
- Doesn't call me Monday at lunch.

Finally I break down and ask Kim to get her on the phone. She gets on the phone and says:
'Hi. Look what I can do.' and immediately starts pounding at the piano.
'Did you hear that? Wanna hear it again?'
Pound pound pound.
'Did you hear that? Wanna hear it again?' etc...

I realized I'm not gonna get anything else out of her, so I tell her to call me later.

1 hour later

'Hi. Look what I can do.'
Pound pound pound.
'Did you hear that? Wanna hear it again?'
Pound pound pound.
'Did you hear that? Wanna hear it again?'

And yet again, 1 hour later

'Hi. Look what I can do.'
Pound pound pound.
'Did you hear that? Wanna hear it again?'
Pound pound pound.
'Did you hear that? Wanna hear it again?'

There's no love there I tell you. Seriously though, she actually figured out how to play twinkle twinkle little star on there all by herself. It was impressive...except for the times where she played me the satanic version by using only the low-turn-around-theres-Jaws keys.

No comments: