Monday, July 28, 2008

WoW Chops

Tonight I made us some pork chops. They were very good. Dodi's friend Kaye came over to talk over some VBS pre-planning with Dodi, so I sorta had a mini dinner party. :)

You get those Oven Roasting Bags and put in some boneless pork chops, potatoes, carrots, a little olive oil and lots of seasoning. Throw it in the oven in some pans (for drips) at 325 for about 30min. Take out the pork chops, they're done, then put the veggies back in for another 30+ min till soft. I like that dinner a lot. I learned about it from one of my online friends that plays the game WoW with me. Thanks X.

Cody who normally LOVES carrots and doesn't care for potatoes, once again defied all logic and decided he didn't want the carrots and tore up the potatoes. I'm telling you now...there's something wrong with that kid.

No comments: